Monday, March 24, 2014

Creative Writing: When do you get mad?

"I get mad when I'm hungry.  I get mad at my mama."



"I get mad when I get punished in school."



"I get mad when I'm bad in school and I get sent home.  I'm not ok with that!  I'm not ok with them suspending me from school."



(Written by a student with an exceptionally bad home life) "I get mad when I get in trouble and get whipped at home.  I get mad when my family makes food.  They tell me to wash all the dishes.  I get very hungry.  I cry and ask for food.  They give me food in a little bowl that is dirty.  They feed me the meat that has gone bad and smells.  I have to run to someone else's house and ask them for food.  It makes me mad."



"I get mad when other kids bother me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...