Saturday, March 8, 2014

Freedom

"The Lord told me the children need to pray today," Fresnel told us.  On their knees, my students bowed their heads before the Lord and together lifted their voices.  Although some of my students are only 7 years old, they prayed bold prayers.

On and on they prayed, longer than I've heard them pray before.  As one of my students raised his hands to the Heavens, I heard him crying out "Clean my heart, Lord!  Clean my heart!"  As tears ran down my face, I prayed for a greater increase for my students.  Some kids stood to their feet and began singing their own songs of worship to the Lord.  Tears rolling down several of the children's faces, they raised their hands and called out to God.  Two of my boys stood hugging, crying, and praying for several minutes.

The Lord's presence was touching them in a big way.  Meanwhile, the Spirit was also moving among the students upstairs, too.  In a different classroom, more students were praying.  In the midst of their prayers, one of the 2nd grade girls fell to the floor and began manifesting a demon.  The teacher called all the students to lay hands on her and together, they cast the demon out.

In talking to my students later, one of my boys, the son of a Vodou priest said, "God was saying lots of things to me....many many things.  He told me that I should not pray to anything else...only Him.  And He told me that I should stop taking things that do not belong to me."



2 Corinthians 3:17 
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...