Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Motorcycle!!

It's official.  I am now the very proud owner of a motorcycle!!  We didn't have school this past week.  So, I finally had the time to go motorcycle shopping.

I had a certain motorcycle that I liked in mind, but one of the dealers was running a special on a different brand.  The price was too good to pass up.  My color choices were orange or green.  I went with green!


It cracks me up that it is a "Kayak" brand.  


Does anyone know what a nelmet is???


It has been so awesome having my own wheels for the first time since I moved to Haiti over two years ago.  I can get places faster and come and go anytime that I please.  I no longer have to pay a taxi every morning to get to school.  I never envisioned myself actually owning my own motorcycle, but I have to say I LOVE IT!



Thank you so much to everyone that donated to help me purchase this great moto!  I feel so very blessed to be able to get where I need to go!

1 comment:

  1. sick hog! - I think envy green was an excellent choice for your moto

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...