Monday, June 14, 2010

About me!


Hi guys!  I'm Katie.  Thanks for reading my blog and supporting me in this crazy thing called life!

I am doing my best to be more like Jesus each day, but I mess up...a lot.  On my worst days, I am moody, self centered, materialistic, spiteful, stubborn, and selfish.  On my best days, I am compassionate, giving, empathetic, selfless, and loving.

Things that I love: children, puppies, Haiti, tea, The Bible, sleeping in, TOMS shoes, The Office, music, summer nights, laughing uncontrollably, the beach, sweatpants, sunshine, road trips, reading blogs, sweets, serving others, hammocks, traveling, learning new things, a good thunderstorm, games, arts and crafts, speaking Haitian Creole, visiting new places, campfires, making friends, singing in the shower, hiking, relaxing, a good book, driving with the windows down and the music turned up, rain boots, lazy days, my dog Jake, my family and friends, and most importantly GOD!

Things that I am not so fond of: tomatoes, ending a good dream, cheaters, winter, getting my socks wet, selfishness, alarm clocks, lukewarm Christians, goodbyes, waiting, being alone, seafood, poverty, living in fear, buying gas, cigarette smoke, washing dishes, getting out of bed in the morning, wastefulness, "the American dream"

I am so far from perfect.  I'm not "put together" and I don't have it "all figured out".  I thank God for His forgiveness and I ask for it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...