Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you!!

I have been very blessed by family and friends who have selflessly offered to donate school supplies and money.  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your help!

The Mifflinburg Rotary Club has offered to help support me as I prepare for Haiti. They have generously agreed to collect school supplies! I will be speaking to the club about my plans at one of their meetings in August. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE IN THE MIFFLINBURG ROTARY CLUB! Your help and support is such a blessing!

I would also like to thank the members of the Mazeppa Union Church!  They have generously offered to donate money and school supplies.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you to the Mifflinburg Kiwanis Club!  They have generously donated money funds to help my ministry in Haiti.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie. I'm Shawn Hoffmaster's wife Leah. I guess you may know him. I was about to check out a blog I follow this morning and yours just popped up in the window so I dropped by and began to read. I was encouraged by your humility and openness..not to mention how you have opened your heart to serve selflessly. I am so excited for you to be going to share the love of Christ and the gospel with those in Haiti. I hope to one day be able to do something similar. Anyway, as a fellow blogger I just wanted to say hello and let you know you will be in my prayers. Maybe we could meet sometime, as I am just a few miles from your wonderful parents :)
    P.S. I only have one disagreement with everything you've written. You have "writer" in your blood. Face it!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate,

    Just wanted to check in and say hi. Your parents mentioned your blog. I'll be following along and praying with you.

    Love~Ang

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...