Friday, October 28, 2011

Clavens

I know that many of you have been praying for Clavens, and many of you have been asking about him.  Mr. Nickson has been teaching my class for me, and he has shared that all the students are doing well, including Clavens.  However, I received a sad e-mail this week.

Earlier this week, Clavens' father passed away.  If you remember, I watched Clavens' father try to beat in front of me on school property one day.  Clavens' mother has taken him out of school for a few days.  I have been praying for Clavens and wondering if his life will be better or worse now that his father has passed.  While no child deserves to grow up without a father, is being fatherless better than having a father that beats you?  I don't know.  I do know that Clavens needs lots of prayer.  He has been through a lot in his 6 years of life.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...