Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Overdue Update

Hello, friends!  Once again, I'm sorry for the long delay in posting.  I have several blog posts that I would like to get finished, but life has been getting in the way.

Things have been busy at the school.  We have one month of school left!  WOW!  How is that possible?! The kids are working hard to complete all of their work by the last day of school.  It is crunch time for everyone.

We had a team at the school for two weeks (hoping to devote a blog post to them when I can find the time).  They led VBS and lots of fun activities with our students.

I was sick for about 4 days out of this past week.  Not sure what I had, but I spent two full days in bed feeling awful.  I'm thankful for the prayers of my family and students...I'm healthy again!  I had a patch of ringworm on my face (inconvenient and very obvious location, haha) that is finally almost gone.  YAY!  Yesterday I woke up scratching a rash that appeared on both my arms and seems to be spreading.  It's quite itchy and annoying.  Prayers for the mystery rash would be appreciated.  I'm not sure what is going on with me lately...jeez!

Some very difficult issues have been going on within the church and youth group.  I cannot/do not want to go into details.  However, I ask that you keep the youth and my fellow youth leaders in your prayers.  Saturday, I will be leaving on a school bus with about 40 youth (including some of our TLC students) and 7 adults (including myself) for the annual youth group retreat to Zanglais, Haiti.  It is located on the southern part of the island.  We will spend four days in fellowship, worship, and prayer...and of course will will enjoy the beach and hiking the mountains, too!  Prayers for the retreat would be MUCH appreciated.


The next few days will be very busy for me as we gear up for the retreat.  I will do my best to post again soon.  Thank you ALL for your love, prayers, and support.  I don't know what I would do without you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...