Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What miracle would you ask for?

As a creative writing activity, when my students arrived to school one day last week, I had this question posted (in Creole) on my chalkboard:

If you could ask for any miracle, and it would happen, what would you ask for?

I was surprised by my students answers, and knew that I had to share them with you.  My kids have hearts of gold.


  • I would ask to be president.
  • I would ask for all the theives to find jobs so that they wouldn't have to steal anymore.
  • I would ask to be a pastor.
  • I would ask for the miracle to be a missionary so that I could help others.
  • I would ask for God to raise the dead.
  • I would ask to be able to go to church.  I've never gone before.  My parents go do Vodou things instead.

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me.  Don't stop them!  For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...