Sunday, July 6, 2014

Support Information

Hello friends!  For those of you who may not know, I am currently in America for our school summer break.  I am using this time to rest, visit with family and friends, and to work part time to earn money to return to Haiti for the new school year.

Many of you have inquired about where you can send money to support me and/or our school.  Our school runs completely off of donations.  While our Haitian teachers are paid to work at the school, none of the American teachers are paid, that means that all the money I need to live for the year comes from what I earn during the summer months and from your generosity.  If you are interested in financially supporting me, you can click the link at the top of this page (under the photo) that says "Support Me." Donations to me will help cover the costs of my flight to/from Haiti, my rent/utilities while in Haiti, and money for food/water.  I need approximately $400 per month to cover my basic living expenses.

If you would like to donate, but would rather sponsor a child or send money directly to the school, you can click the link above that says "Child Sponsorship".  Money sent to the school will pay for all of the school's operating needs such as meals for the children, uniforms, books, payroll for the Haitian teachers, medical care, building maintenance, and school supplies.

I want to thank you all so much for your willingness to donate.  If it weren't for all of you, I would not be able to serve the children of Jubilee every day.  I pray that the Lord will bless each and everyone of you just as you have all blessed me.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...