Saturday, June 8, 2013

Almost Finished!

The school year is finally drawing to a close in Jubilee.  The last day of school will be on June 28th.  I, however, am flying back to the states on June 22nd.  I will be in the states for about 8 weeks to work, visit loved ones, recuperate, and attempt to raise the funds needed to return for the new school year in August.

During the next two weeks I need to relocate my things from one classroom to another, give final exams, prepare report cards, and pack up all my personal belongings for my big departure.  It has been 6 months since I've been in the US, and as always I am starting to get that nervous excited feeling.  It is always a big adjustment going from 5th world to 1st world, and I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for all that comes along with that.

Prayers would be appreciated for my students and I to finish out the school year strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...