Monday, February 17, 2014

Creative Writing: What would you do if someone stole your toy?

"I would tell him not to do that again because my mom says stealing is bad.  God in Heaven sees everything good that we do and everything bad that we do, but he still loves us.  I would tell him if he sins, he should tell God sorry."

"I would say, "If you stole my toy, you can just keep it."  I would ask my papa to get me a new toy and I would tell my friend not to take the new toy.  I would not say curse words to my friend because I'm just a kid and I go to school."

"I would just let it go, but I wouldn't let that friend come to my house again."

"I would talk to him.  I would tell him, "God doesn't like when people steal." Then, I would pray for him to not steal again.  I would encourage him.  If he asked me for anything, I would give it to him.  I would love him a lot, and I would tell him, "You better not steal again!  When you steal from people, they will want to cut your head off.  If someone cut your head off, you would be sad."

"I would get a dog and have the dog chase him.  Then, he would drop my toy and I would take it back.  I would tell my mama what the person did and my mama would whip him."


"I would turn into Superman and go find him.  I would tell him  not to do that again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...