Sunday, February 9, 2014

Creative Writing: Why are your teachers important?

"They love us just like our mamas and papas love us.  If I have a problem, they help me."


"They tell me everything that I don't know.  They tell me when things are bad that I should not do.  They tell me not to say bad things.  They teach me what is right and what is wrong."


"They are gentle.  When I have a problem, they help me because they love us all."


"I love the good advice that my teachers give me."


"When I'm sick, they heal me.  When I have a problem they help me."


"They work very hard, and they spend their money to make our school better and give us materials."


"The give us lots of things.  They teach us lessons and do exercises with us.  I want to build a big house for all the teachers."



"They give us many things and teach us many things we don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...