Monday, June 27, 2011

Interested in supporting me?

Hey everyone!  I thought I would do a quick post with information in case you are interested in supporting me while I am in Haiti for the next year.

I will be leaving on August 5th for Haiti.  I will spend a year teaching kindergarten at TLC Barefoot School in Port-au-Prince.  The school will is providing me with my very own apartment (rent free).  However, I will need to pay for everything else myself (food/water, flight tickets, internet connection, etc).  The teaching position is un-paid so I am just trusting God to provide for me during that time.

I am working two jobs until I leave to try and save up, but I would gladly accept help from anyone who would like to support me.  If you are interested, you can contact me or you can send donations to me through my church.  100% of donations sent to Higher Hope will go toward my work in Haiti.  Checks can be made out/sent to:

Higher Hope International Ministries
P.O. Box 558 
Sunbury, PA 17801
**Don't forget to write my name (Katie Benner) in the memo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...