Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Katie Went to Haiti

I just couldn't resist sharing this on my blog.  Today I meant to type "katieloveshaiti" into my web address bar, but instead accidentally typed it into my google search bar.  I noticed the search results included a video of a song called "Katie Went to Haiti".  Naturally I was curious, so I clicked on the link to check it out.

The song made me laugh (then again I am Katie and I did in fact go to Haiti).  My sister just rolled her eyes, shook her head, and gave me that "you are so weird look" when I made her listen to it.  But who knows, maybe it will make you chuckle, too.

FYI, the singing does not start until around 40 seconds in.  Disclaimer: contrary to what the lyrics say, I did not "meet a natie" in the sense that this song suggest, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...