Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Truck Pulls and Sleepovers

In an attempt to soak up my last remaining time in the US, I have been keeping myself pretty busy.  Yesterday, I met several friends at our county fair for an evening at the truck pulls.  It was not nearly as exciting as tractor pulls (especially because they kept having all kinds of technical difficulties), but it was still fun none the less.

While at the fair, I ran into some of my family friends.  I used to babysit their kids for them when I was in high school, and so I have become close with their oldest daughter.  I offered to have her spend the night at my house and she gladly accepted.  We had a fun night talking, playing games, making pancakes, and goofing around.  Sometimes we act so much alike that I swear we could be sisters.


Photobucket

Photobucket
We were having way too much fun with Photo Booth!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...