Sunday, March 17, 2013

Family.

I haven't done a post to introduce you to the many members of my community here...my family.  It will come when I finally have time.  But for now, I just walk to talk about how blessed I am to have these people in my life.



We have a community of 20+ Americans and Canadians living and working here.  We don't all live under one roof, but we certainly share this life.




Sharing life means allowing yourself to open up, show the ugly parts of yourself and the beautiful ones.  It means eating together, worshiping together, crying together, laughing together, having hard discussions, playing games.  It is sharing your stash of chocolate.  It means sleepovers and movie nights.  It is motorcycle rides and trips to the beach.  It means working together for the greater good.  It means apologizing and forgiving.  It means putting others before yourself.  It means working together and spending your free time together.  It is happiness.



It hit me all over again this weekend just how blessed I am to have so many incredible men and women of God in my life, people that love me and care about me.  I can't help but smile.  How am I so lucky?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...