Saturday, March 23, 2013

Survival Tools

As winter fades away, the temperatures here are going from comfortable lovely 80's back up to high 90's.  Winter was wonderful for so many reasons.  I could wear capris and jeans.  I could teach without dripping in sweat.  I could sleep at night with sheets and even a comforter at times.  It wasn't hard to stay hydrated.  Mosquitos were not too bad.  Flies did not infest my classroom by the hundreds.

Sadly, that season has seemingly come to an end.  Two of the best survival tools?  My mosquito net (hanging above my head in the picture below) and my roommate's hand held bug zapper.  Yeah, it is as awesome as it sounds/looks.  They make my evenings tolerable.



What survival tools do you have to help you get through your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...