Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ARTICLE -- Who cares about Haiti?

Since I have been sick and have nothing new to write about, I thought that I would share this article.  I find this interesting and revealing.  I have actually heard of friends here in Haiti who have witnessed stealing in
customs.  It is not uncommon at all.  A woman I know sat and watched people in customs go through her packages and take out what they wanted before giving it over to her.  No one stops them.  It is the way this government functions.  Out of selfishness and deceitfulness.  Please pray for the upcoming presidential elections on Sunday.  This country needs real change.   

Who Cares About Haiti?

Extortionists drain the country's economic lifeblood while the U.N. stands by idly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...