Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Still Sick

Today I spent my day in bed with a fever and bad headache.  I was hoping by now I would feel better, but that is not the case.  In fact, I think I actually felt worse today.  Kez was here in the morning and said I should go to the hospital tomorrow to get some blood tests done.  I've been having pain in the left side of my abdomen which could mean my spleen is enlarged.  That could mean I have mono (which I had in college once).  I just hope I get over whatever this is soon.  Don't worry, I'm am doing ok.  It has just been pretty miserable and I just want to go home to PA so I can get better.

Lauren has been doing a great job of keeping the kids entertained.  I feel terribly that I have been in bed for most of her trip here so far.  I'm sure it has not been very exciting for her entertaining herself.  I sure do appreciate her being here to play with the kids while I'm under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...