Monday, March 7, 2011

Update

Today, Fred went to the hospital first thing in the morning.  They gave him medicine to help with his fever, ran some tests, and told our nanny to bring him back if he gets worse.  He was up and around today and eating.  So thank you all for your prayers!

As for me, I spent a large portion of my day in bed still sick.  Kez stopped by today to check on me.  She said all my symptoms sound like malaria.  If so, by tomorrow evening the medicine should kick in.  Let's hope so because I have been pretty miserable.

Lauren got out our costumes box to play with the kids today.  I laid out on the couch so that I could watch and take pictures.  It was hysterical, and I promise when I'm feeling better I will upload pictures!  Since we mostly have dresses and girly costumes, we had LOTS of little boys in pink, sequins, and sparkles.  I never thought I would see Wilson in a leotard!

Thank you all so much for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...