Monday, December 19, 2011

The Secret Life of a Teacher in Haiti

Have you ever wondered what I do for fun whenever I am not busy teaching?  The following is an example of  what results from a boring Sunday afternoon with my friend, Ruth.  I can't believe that I am actually about to publish this on the internet for all to see because it is completely unnecessary for anyone else to witness and it is very embarrassing.  In other words, why not put it on my blog?







I promise, we do actually act normal most of the time...ok, well some of the time.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Kate, you make me laugh. I know Jules will love this! Talked with your mom and Abs a bit ago for a few minutes. The babes and I were mud-boggin' in the stroller down by the creek and we walked by the house. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...