Thursday, February 16, 2012

Encouraged

It's always funny to my how much my life here is full of ups and downs, joy and sorrow, pain and healing.  The day before we had to expel one of the students, I received a note from another student.  It was so encouraging to me and almost brought me to tears.  This student also regularly attends youth group and Bible study.  It was almost as if God was preparing me for the following day (having to expel a student).  He was showing me that while I am helping people and making a difference, I can't control what they do.  The Lord knew that having to watch our student go would break my heart, but He built me up before hand so that I would not get discouraged.

Dear Miss Katie,
It's a wonderful day for me to write you this letter.  I write you this letter to thank you for what you are doing.  Thank you for your time to teach us about the words of God, its very important for me because its help me more and to teach another person about it.  TLC is a good school and the teachers are very kind to us.  I always pray for you so God can be with you everywhere you go.  I want to learn God's word more.  Every time you are praying, always pray for me.  I am living with my grandma and my father doesn't live in the same place with me.  I have two sisters and one brother.  One day, you will visit my house and you are my friend forever.  God is watching over you.  I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...