Saturday, February 11, 2012

Two weekends in a row?!

I realize that people are going to start thinking that all I do is go to the beach, BUT I promise that is not true!  I was just fortunate enough to have friends invite me along to the beach two weekends in a row.  I've lived on a tropical island for over a year now, and today was only the fourth time that I've been able to go to a beach here.

I can't resist sharing my photos of the beach because it is absolutely gorgeous.  I don't want everyone to think that the entire country is ugly and full of trash...just most of it, ha.

Today, I was invited with some good friends to go to a beach in the north.  It was roughly a 2 hour drive (give or take depending on traffic).  I had a great day spent with good friends!


While at the beach, my friend Kati and I discovered that we share the same middle name.  Kati Marie and Katie Marie in Haiti..what are the odds?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...