Thursday, February 2, 2012

Toilet Eraser

More and more my students keep me laughing.  I just thought that I would share this funny little story with all of you.

Today, one of my kindergarten boys came to school with a pink eraser that his papa gave him.  He carried it around all day.  What I did not notice was during recess, he stuck his eraser inside one of my belt loops on the back of my pants.  During snack time, Miss Kattiana looked after my students so that I could quickly go to the bathroom.

Just as I was about to sit down on the toilet, I heard a splash.  I admit, it actually startled me.  My first thought was "is there a rat or something in the toilet?!"  Upon further investigation, I saw something pink in the bottom of the toilet.  So, I used a toilet brush to fish out none other than Youloveto's eraser!

As you can imagine, the students thought that it was just hilarious that his eraser was not only hidden in my belt loop, but also fell into the toilet!  Kids, kids, kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...