Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Fever

I realize that it is not even Thanksgiving yet, but I've started to get Christmas fever.  I am a little annoyed at myself for wanting to listen to Christmas music already.  I've been trying to hold out until after Thanksgiving, but it is hard to do when I hear the kids at school practicing Christmas songs everyday.

Today, the kids worked hard all day and we had some extra time at the end of the day.  I decided to reward them by showing them how to make paper chains to decorate our classroom for Christmas.  I even put on Christmas music while they worked.  They LOVED it!

They always get very excited to do any type of craft.  They especially liked seeing how long our chain was after we put them all together.  Our classroom is very colorful now!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...