Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year

As I look back on 2011, I  can smile.  I have gone through some incredibly difficult things this year, but I have come out stronger.  Despite those hardships, this has been an amazing year.  In January, I was living at Faith Hope Love Infant Rescue.  Come April, I was living back in the United States and working two jobs, and by the time that August rolled around I was packing my bags to move back to Haiti to teach at TLC.

This year, I want to press into God more, wait on Him to reveal more of His will for my life and Haiti, and I want to love the people around me as best I can.  I want to have more courage, more boldness, more compassion, and as always...more love.

As I prepare to fly back to Haiti tomorrow, I have hope for a better year.  I have hope for positive changes in Haiti.  I have hope for miracles.  I have hope for His  g l o r y  to be revealed in Haiti.


Matthew 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...