Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gearing up to go home

I've spent the past week running around trying to do last minute things and see everyone before I leave the country again.  My bags have been packed for a week and I'm ready to go.  I am dying to see my kids!!  And, I'll admit I'm pretty excited for the hot sunny weather too.  I'm not a fan of Pennsylvania winters.

I had hoped that I would have more suitcase room this time around, but our list of needs is always long.  I filled my carry on bag and two large suitcases in no time.  I have a big pile of things that did not fit, so I'm still debating taking a third bag.  Several people have expressed interest in coming to see me in the next couple months, but since no one has committed yet, I think it best that I take as much as I can now.

I leave for the airport in the middle of the night Tuesday.  My flight leaves first thing in the morning Wednesday, and by early afternoon I will be at home with my kids!  Because I am in a wedding in the beginning of April, I have to come back sooner than I had originally hoped.  So, I will be back to the U.S. for a couple of weeks at the end of March.

I've had a great time at home resting and catching up with friends and family.  For those of you who have given donations for my kids, I cannot thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...