Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trying Times

I don't really want to go into too much detail, but I would like to ask that you all fervently pray for this country.  I'm sure most of you have seen that "Baby Doc" has returned to the country.  I think that most of us here in Haiti are very suspicious of him showing up at such a critical time.

The OAS has recommended that Jude Celestin be removed from the runoff election ballot, but from what I've heard it sounds like Preval, the outgoing president, is not going to do that.  Everything that is going on just sounds very suspicious to me.  It seems like things are just going from bad to worse (although it is hard to imagine it being worse).

The only thing that I know to do is pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...