Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jezi renmen tout ti moun yo....

As I sit in the darkness writing this (we currently have no electricity), I am listening to my children downstairs singing praise songs in Creole with the nannies. I can truly say, it is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. Not necessarily because of the quality of their voices, but because their little hearts and voices are praising our Father.

It is so easy to get caught up in being busy here. It's so easy to focus on the task in front of me rather than the reason that I am here. Hearing their little voices singing praises to God is such a pure reminder of why I am really here. It is not to save children. It is not to play games with them or do arts and crafts. I am here to share God's love with them. I am here to bring glory to our Father. I pray that I can disciple them and teach them about the real and powerful love of our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...