Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Room

Usually, my room is a place of comfort.  Sometimes, my room is a place of escape.  Once in a while, I go in my room, lock my door and take a little time to regain sanity. 

BUT........Most times my room looks something like this:

Crawling babies

Kids climbing all over me

Dogs playing and getting into trouble

Puzzles and games everywhere

Being goofy

dogs on my bed

kids making crazy faces

kids all over my floor


kids putting their dirty hands and feet all over my bed (and walls)



toys on my pillow, under my pillow, in my sheets, under my comforter

wrestling on my bed


dogs here, there, and everywhere...

Lego building

putting together puzzles


playing with tools (toy tools)

playing with musical instruments

dancing



more funny faces

But, after all the craziness is over and my room is a total mess, the kids always help me clean up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...