Sunday, September 25, 2011

Six strings

Before coming back to Haiti, I saved up some of my tip money to buy a used guitar in eBay. It has truly turned out to be one of the best investments that I've made in a long time.

This guitar has been played by over a dozen different people in the past two months. It has lead worship at youth group, small group meetings, at my own apartment, with Dorothy's kids, during Bible class at school, and at the morning worship at the school each day.

Personally, it has been a faithful companion. I am usually busy, but occasionally I get bored or lonely living here alone. In those times, this guitar has kept me company. It has helped me to have intimate worship time with the Lord.

It certainly is not the best guitar around, but I feel so very blessed to have it and to be able to share it with so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...