Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sorry!

After talking to my dad tonight.  I felt like I should apologize to all of my faithful followers from back home.  My dad "encouraged" me to write more often and explain more about what I do and the people that are in my life here.  I know that I've been a pretty absent blogger lately, and I'm sorry! 

I am always so busy, and at the end of the day it is usually too hard for me to think long enough to create a worthwhile blog post.   Hence the reason you've gotten so many short posts lately (mostly about my ant problem).  The truth is that each day is jam packed with so much.  I'm trying to juggle teaching, and learning.  I'm trying to have compassion for my children and their individual situations, and at the same time have high expectations for their conduct in my classroom.  I admit that as much as I truly love teaching, it has been very exhausting!

On top of teaching, I've been doing all kinds of other things in my spare time....details soon to come I promise!  I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I'm still here, still working, hard, and still praising and thanking God each day.

Thank you all so much for your faithfulness in prayer, and your support.  I feel blessed to have so many loving and supportive people covering me in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...